Monday, March 12, 2012

the March MyGlam er... bag

 This is a pix of the whole bag......contents to follow with my notations on them

 This is the "Brush bag" you get. There are 3 in the set but you get -1-!

This is the "Gift Card" that you have to spend $50 minimum and use by 5/1/2012!


This is the eye lift Perfector that in their picture shows it as a stick! tiny packet!

Pur-lisse Lip Comfort- the only deluxe sample in the pack!

Pur-lisse  Pur-protect 1 use sample.

KERACOLOR 2 use sample.

This is what they have on the site as to what we are to receive! Here's what they say we get:
"Receive a new bag every month with 4 to 5 full size beauty products and deluxe samples selected exclusively for you."
I for one feel like they are becoming very much like another company I have blogged recently about.... what do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne I saw on Myglams Forum you where trying to sell your March Glambag. I am very much interested in it if you can please let me know if you still have it available and would like to sell it to me my email is maddiiv92@gmail.com. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag has been sold! I hope those that have it enjoy it! I just see this company going further and further away from their original plan. April is supposedly worth $50 so I'm guessing it will be much like this one as that is what this one was valued at. I hope I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete